Thursday 4 February 2010

MAD AS A HATTER



I love fairy tales, in fact I just love everything fantastic and unrealistic. That's why I'm so happy that Tim Burton is doing Alice In Wonderland! I saw the trailer, and it simply looks incredible. Some of my favourite actors and actresses are in the film as Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter, and I believe they will make the experience even better.
Alice (played by the new fish Mia Wasikowski) have also been shopping, and I love all of the dresses I've seen by now.

OPI has made four different Alice-style nail lacquers, so we all have the opportunity to look like Alice till our fingertips. I am mad about "Off with Her Red!" and "Absolutely Alice".

The film has première March 5th (my BIRTHDAY!), and I am going to be first at the cinema!

Here's some Alice-stuff I wish for!
xo Amanda

Natalia Vodianova as Alice in Vogue US 2003. Here in and with Christian Lacroix as the Hare, and Stephen Jones as the Hatter. The same situation as the sketch beneath.





OPI's "Off with Her Red!" - more info on www.opi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment