Sunday 29 August 2010

PLANET EARTH

Today is a very common Danish Sunday with lots of rain and a teasing sun. It's also a Sunday with a big flea market in town and for my part - homework.





I just got this simple black blazer on the flea market. It's from Sand and got beautiful champagne coloured lining. The material is really great - cold and water-like in a way. I like the length.






I just took a look on my globe, and almost got a chock when I saw how long there's from here to where some of my friends now live. Frederikke (aka Marie) now lives in Norfolk, Virginia, USA and Cecilie in Perth, Australia. This Friday I spoke with an exchange student from Brazil, who's also called Amanda! That's kind of crazy.



Now there's also thunder here. Cosy. xx Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment