Friday 30 April 2010

COLOURFUL ZEBRA




So, I woke up this morning totally stressed. It was like an awkward scene in a film where the leading part sits up in the bed with a gasp. I have now really realized that my exams starts Monday. What surprises me is, that I care. I'm normally totally cool about stuff like this..
But it might be because of all this ending. The ending of this school is something I have looked forward to in 4 years. I'm just a little scared, I think. I don't know what kind of person I want to be, or maybe which person I want others to see.
I don't really want to be a part of anything, I think. Not if it means that I have to do specific things on specific times. I don't want anybody to tell me what I think about stuff.

It's spoiled that it is so difficult to be the lucky girl. 'Cause that's what I am.
Doing my best won't be half bad.
xx Amanda

Song of the moment: Beach House - "Zebra"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment