Monday 21 June 2010

LISTOMANIA


I'm ill, and must stay at home. So while I'm sitting here with the radio playing I'm making lists. They are not in any particular order, because I can't decide which is most important.

Places I want to go right now:
  • Paris - because I'm in desperate need of decadence and beautiful views.
  • London - because I can't get enough and want to make a call from one of the telephone boxes.
  • Tokyo - because it should be a hold other world. Magical.
  • Some place lonely with no notion of time - because I hate my calender.
  • Waterstone's Bookshop, 203/206 Piccadilly, London - because of my love of books and the size of this 5-storey bookshop.
A lonely place

Favourite CDs this second:
  • The Last Shadow Puppets - "The Age Of The Understatement".
  • Ghost Society - "The Back Of His Hands, Then The Palms".
  • Kings Of Convenience - "Declaration of Dependence".
  • Bon Iver - "For Emma, Forever Ago".
  • The XX - "XX"



Favourite magazines:
  • COVER - I'm a dedicated fan.
  • Vogue British - because It's younger than the American (and Anna W.)
  • GAFFA - because I love music and the fact that it's free.

Favourite food:
  • Cherries.
  • Yoghurt with berries and muesli - I could eat breakfast at every meal.
  • Aubergine and chevré sandwich.
  • Croissants - a reminder of the Paris-atmosphere.

Favourite films:
  • The Duchess - especially because of the blue dress with matching hat Georgina (Keira Knightley) is wearing under Mr. Fox' election contest.
  • Italian Job - I've always loved to watch the shiny Minis get crashed.
  • Top Gun - American hero on mission. Nice.
  • Amélie - Paris in vibrant red/green colours.

You may think that I got listomania, in which case you also might be right.
So long! xo Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment