Saturday 20 March 2010

IN THE MIDDLE OF CLOUDS

I've been eating brunch with my family and my parents friends. I have 3 sisters and they have 3 children as well. Imagine 6 children in an age-range from 16 months to 8 years running around in the same house. Very nice.

Well, today it will be the day of Alice In Wonderland! I'm going to Wonderland with my friend Rikke, who is as sweet as sugar and as mad as the famous Hatter. We are for once going local, and to be honest, it's more cosy that way. Tea first, then to the cinema at 4 pm. Cinema in the afternoon reminds me of watching films with my grandma and cousin when I was around 6 years old.



I like this dress from Alexander Wang (at YouHeShe.com), with these Marni earrings (Net-a-porter.com) Here, in the middle of clouds, my thoughts again and again flips to summer. There's nothing to do but wait, but I'm so impatient.

Peace, love and Wonderland,
xx Amanda

Song of the day: Albert Hammond, Jr. - "Blue Skies"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment