Monday 17 May 2010

MOMENTS OF A RAINY SATURDAY




Last Saturday things happened. And now you think that it's exciting - but really, it's just different. My cousin and I were driving on one bike to the station - as we always do - when a mad-sounding man yelled at us. I looked around (confused), and saw a sneaky dark blue police van on the street. BANG! For the first time in history I was stopped by the police! So while I just smiled as a lunatic at the police, my cousin jumped of the bike, and the police drove by. We walked 300 meters and got on the bike again..
After drinking coffee and eating croissants, we saw a dead mannequin (or is it just tired?) - I had to snap a picture.

Just a tip! Greek yoghurt with frozen blueberries and honey is fantastic!
xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment