Saturday 4 September 2010

BLUE MY MIND


It's sunny,
But my hands are cold
Nothing can keep them warm
My palms, my nails are blue
Blue my mind






(#1 Some of my beautiful Rützou dress + blue painted nails, #2 and #4Danish electrorock from Duné in blue lights, #3 Rützou dress-fabric, #5 Dark blue sky, happy people.)

This morning I woke up way too early with way too blue legs. The thing about waking up before 7am, I can explain (two little sisters playing in the room next to mine), but I can't remember how I got the bruises. Okay, I get bruises very easily, but these are extreme - mystery.

Tonight I'm going to stay at home with one of the films I have watched like 10 times before - mostly because I'm too poor and too lazy to go hire one. Maybe I will make all my homework for Monday, so that I won't need to do a thing tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just listen to music and stare a little at my globe. Well, these are very important considerations, but I might change my mind about it twenty times more, before I find a solution.

/Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! It's like you wrote your thoughts straight out of your head, and it feels nice to read it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! And the thing with the thoughts is pretty much what happens (:

    ReplyDelete

Please comment