Sunday 5 September 2010

STUPIDITY





(Mixed photos from Platform photo blogs and the "Be Stupid" campaign)

Really, you have to be a little stupid sometimes. Not in the "I-can't-spell-my-own-name-way", but in the "I-don't-care-way". 'Cause, in the middle of this world of numbers, it's the crazy ones getting the ideas. The most genius and creative people have behaved pretty stupid (look for instance at Einstein and Kurt Cobain), and maybe you really have to be smart to be stupid?

Well, being stupid isn't something I can practise on a daily basis, but I'm good at it, when it gets me! That's why I'm kind of in love with Diesel's "Be Stupid" campaign. And least of all the people on Platform.com and Karley Sciortino from Slutever.blogspot.com. Because, these people aren't just stupid people - they are gifted people doing stupid and spontaneous stuff.

Stupidity is fun, and people shouldn't be so afraid of doing, what they really want to do. Who cares?! I believe, that in stupidity you can find truth. xx Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment