Monday 30 November 2009

The BIG Question


I went to school today (surprise!) and had to hear what I've missed, so that I can catch up with the others.. My friend told me that I should make an essay for this Friday.

The subject: What is life for?

First I just thought; "Yeah, okay then -coming up", but when i really got to think about it wasn't that easy. Because, what is this hole thing about? Maybe there isn't any meaning at all, or maybe I just don't wanna know it?
If we really go down to the bottom, is our big mission then just reproduction? Or happiness - and what is that? 'Cuz you simply can't be happy all the time. It sometimes comes in a glimpse, and then disappear again.
But maybe life is about dying? Without death you wouldn't want to live, I think. We do what we do because we have a "deadline". If we haven't done what we want to do before death, it's just too bad.! That deadline make me feel that I have to do something.

Song of the day: Santogold - "You'll Find A Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment