Saturday 2 January 2010

Leighton Is Going All Poppy

Well, I really like Gossip Girl. It's almost an obsession, I must admit. It's about style and society, and it's kind of a modern fairytale. The headroles lives on Manhattan, and got the platin American Express (with diamonds). I love them all, but I love Blair Waldorf the most. She is so bitchy that the half would be enough, and wear the most perfect outfit for every occaision.

Blair is played by Leighston Meester, and she got very nice style herself. Leighton takes chances, and that's funny and inspiring. She worn Louis Vuitton at the MET Gala, and people didn't like it. I think it's a good outfit, that shows people, who they are playing with. Impressive.


Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton at the MET Gala 2009



Like I said, taking chances is good, but know I think Leightong is on the wrong path.. I like her thing with Cobra Starship (in small doses, though), but her song "Somebody To Love" is to creepy-poppy. Sorry L - it's just not right. (Here you see her at It's on with Alexa Chung, MTV)



Watch her sing at It's on with Alexa Chung:
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/456949/somebody-to-love-live.jhtml#id=1624246

Song of the day: The Big Pink - "Dominos"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment