Friday 1 January 2010

Looking for Style-Frenzies in the Past and Future

In the past year we have had a lots of crazy frenzies going on. The globe has been going totally mad about New Moon (Mr. Lautner's body and Mr. Pattinson's smile, might have a share in this..), the climate (can you say C-O-2 and O-R-G-A-N-I-C?), shirts whit stripes, lace (just look at the Gaga-lady), and much, much more. I will here, give you a run-through of what I loved the most!

Style-icon of the year

Alexa has a adorable style - she mixes high fashion and old T's with being a little childish. Amazing.


Frenzy- to-wear of the year

This was fun in the beginning, bu now it's just pretty boring.. Nice lace detail, though!


Shoe -frenzy of the year



Studs was once pon a time only for punkers, but the past years everyone has worn it.


My favorite song of 2009



Robert Pattinson - "Never Think"
I don't know how many times I have been falling asleep to this song (it's almost embarrasing).. He got such a beatiful voice, and the guitar playing just floats. Whoa.

Craziest star of 2009


I love this Lady (Gaga) for being so absolutely weird! It's simply just hreat that she is taking all those crazy style-stunts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment